PHP400 Public Help Point Telephone
- Disability-Friendly Hands Free Vandal Resistant Telephone
- Network Rail approved
- SMART Analogue, GSM and VoIP-SIP options available
- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired
- 2 x RJ45 Connectors as option for VoIP*
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation
- Local PA
- Robust and weather resistant: IP55
- 1 or 2 button autodial options with remote programming
- Suitable for pole mounting to PSTN post or surface mounting, simple installation
- 400mm diameter
The PHP400 Help Point is a rugged, public access hands-free telephone housed in a white enclosure.
The units are compact (400mm diameter, 88mm deep) and have the same fixing requirements as other GAI-Tronics telephones.
The Help Point telephones are vandal and weather resistant, providing hands-free loudspeaking communications for any public area.
Two Button Autodialler
Buttons labelled “Information“ and “Emergency”. Each button can be programmed with a number up to 24 digits. Pressing the Emergency button will override an information call.
One Button Autodialler
Can be configured to dial a stored number or as a ‘hotline’, where the exchange routes the call.
The unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN. Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone can be integrated with GAI-Tronics’ TMA monitoring and maintenance software. SMART gives advanced features including remote programming, fault monitoring and call logging.
Voice over IP (SIP protocol)
GAI-Tronics VoIP-SIP telephones support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to combine power and connection to LAN or WAN. GAI-Tronics telephones now feature a secondary RJ45 port option which allows two or more telephones to be connected in series*. GAI-Tronics VoIP-SIP phones offer a wealth of additional features including real-time reporting via Syslog, and can be configured by web browser.
The GSM version has dual band 900/1800 MHz. It accepts a standard SIM card and has an integrated on-body antenna, which can be removed and sited up to 3m away if required, using the cable provided.
Typical Applications: Public areas such as campus, town centres, railway platforms