Titan - Metal bodied Weather and Vandal Resistant Telephone
- Standard and SMART Analogue, VoIP-SIP and GSM(GSM-R) options available
- Vandal Resistant Handset and Cord
- Robust and weather resistant upto IP66
- Full keypad, full keypad with memory, CB and 1, 3 and 6 button programmable autodialler telephones
- 2 x RJ45 Connectors as option for VoIP
- Multi purpose design for wall or post mounting, simple installation
- Large tactile buttons, easy to see and operate
- Inductive Coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- Standard or customised units
Weatherproof and vandal resistant telephone.
The Titan telephone offers further environmental resistance with a door. The IP rating is increased, and the door can deter potential vandalism as the telephone isn’t immediately visible. There is a locking option to restrict access to the telephone if required.
Titans aluminium body is robust and designed to last longer in hostile outdoor environments. Along with weather and vandal resistance, the Titan range meets the acoustic performance, reliability and varying applications demanded by today’s markets.
Weatherproof and vandal resistant Titan telephone is simple to install with fixings concealed from view giving increased security from vandalism. Cable entries are via water-tight glands while push buttons are weather sealed. Its spring loaded door also gives extra weather protection to the telephone.
Titan’s handset is manufactured from cycoloy and designed specifically to withstand arduous use in all environments. It is fitted with stainless steel spiral cord to provide additional resistance to vandalism or heavy industrial use. Noise cancelling handset version available.
As well as the standard weatherproof and vandal resistant Titan range, Austdac can supply specials to order with customised options.
Typical Applications: Indoor or outdoor where you need a telephone with a high level of protection. Examples: police stations, prisons, railways stations, tunnels, sports stadiums, airport baggage handling, underground stations and walkways, gate entries, barrier control and car parks.