GAI-TRONICS - Plastic Bodied Heavy Duty Telephone
- Standard and SMART Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
- Vandal resistant handset and cord
- Robust and weather resistant: IP65
- Full keypad, CB and 1, 3 and 6 button programmable autodialler telephones
- 2 x RJ45 Connectors as option for VoIP*
- Audio Path Testing
- Dual purpose design for wall or desk mounting, simple installation
- Large tactile buttons, easy to see and operate
- Inductive Coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- Standard or customised units
- Handset cord length options
The GAI-Tronics family of telephones are tough, weather resistant units built to withstand abuse and environmental extremes. The phone body is moulded in glass filled polyester to prevent rust and corrosion. It is simple to install with fixings concealed from view giving increased security from vandalism.
Connectivity options are:
The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone can be integrated with GAI-Tronics’ TMA monitoring and maintenance software. SMART gives advanced features including remote programming, fault monitoring and call logging, all from a line-powered telephone capable of operating up to 7km from the exchange on a two-wire cable
Voice over IP (SIP protocol)
GAI-Tronics VoIP-SIP telephones support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to combine power and connection to LAN or WAN. GAI-Tronics telephones now feature a secondary RJ45 port option which allows two or more telephones to be connected in series*. GAI-Tronics VoIP-SIP phones offer a wealth of additional features including real-time reporting via Syslog, and can be configured by web browser.
Typical Applications: Indoor or outdoor use where a robust telephone is required. Examples: Roadsides, lakeside, poolside and police stations. Airport baggage handling areas, motorway service stations, industrial goods-in/despatch areas, youth hostels, airport lounges and high noise environments
FOR ORDER CODES CONTACT AUSTDAC
* Contact Austdac for clarification of application