Sentrum Methane Recovery Monitoring System TX6400
- Using proven technology, Sentrum was developed to measure methane at source and at strategic points throughout the methane range.
- Complex algorithms are used to correct the effects of Non-Methane Hydrocarbon cross-sensitivity, together with mass flow calculations.
- Sentrum provides all the required information in one package to monitor the efficiency of the methane extraction system, allowing purity problems to be resolved quickly and thus improving safety and methane capture.
- Simple plug-in connections for monitoring, allow for easy installation and maintenance.
- Using RS485 Modbus communication protocol, live data can be transmitted to the control room SCADA for continuous real-time monitoring and data logging.
- Continuous Methane Purity Monitoring using Infrared technology
- Continuous Non-Methane Hydrocarbon error correction
- Optional monitoring of Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulphide
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Gas velocity, temperature and pressure monitoring
- Volume and mass flow algorithms
- Programmable data logging
- RS485 Modbus communications
- Remote configuration and setup
- Gas conditioning
- Certified for use in mining applications
- Easy to maintain
- Suitable for use pre or post extraction pumps