Austdac Intrinsically Safe LED Light SS11-6L
- The Austdac Intrinsically Safe LED lighting system has been designed to be used in an underground hazardous area. It is particularly applicable to longwall installations.
- LED lighting provides greater light output than fluorescent lighting with increased reliability and robustness.
- The LED lighting system consists of an Austdac Power Supply, Junction Box and 4 LED Light Heads.
- The LED light head contains 6 high efficiency LEDs mounted in an IP66 anti-static plastic moulding. The LEDs are fitted in a reflector to help maximise light output.
- Each LED light head is fitted with a cable and an IP66 connector for ease of installation and service.
- The LED light head has a backing plate fitted with magnets for easy installation onto any metallic structure as well as bolt mounting holes for fitting onto non-metallic structures.
- 6 CREE Cool white LED in the colour range 5000-6700K.
- Luminance 20lx (at 2m)
- Beam Angle 90 degrees
- Colour Temperature 5000 – 6700K
- Dimensions 360 x 109 x 20mm
- Mass 850g