Infrared Gas Sensor/Transmitter TX6363
Please note this product is still serviced and supported by Trolex but has been replaced by the TX6351/6352 Sentro1 Gas Detector
- New technology infra red gas sensing delivers long term stability with minimum signal drift, so reducing calibration and maintenance costs.
- Incorporated into the standard, high performance, Trolex sensor format, the TX6363 responds to specific gases and features characterised ambient pressure and temperature compensation.
- The response of the sensor is linear across the complete sensing range making it equally suitable for operation in the LEL range and the high-concentration range.
- Available with a choice of analogue output signals: - 4...20mA • 0.4...2V • 5...15Hz and special versions are available with waterproof plug and socket connectors.
|Output Signal Options:||0.4…2V • 4…20mA • 15Hz|
|Supply Voltage:||12V dc|
|Ambient Temperature Limits:||-10°C…44°C|
|Humidity:||95% RH non-condensing|
|Protection Classification:||Dust & waterproof to IP66|
|Dimensions:||248H x 110H x 63D|
|Information Display:||3 ½ Digit LCD|
|Conformity:||This product is certified for use in hazardous areas in mining and industrial applications.|
- Petrochemical Processing
- Offshore Platforms
- Manufacturing and Process Plants
- Storage Areas and Warehousing
- Water Management and Sewage Treatment
- Power Generation
- Gas Storage and Distribution
- Marine and Shipping Applications
- Marine and Cargo Handling
- Brewing Industry