Toxic Gas Detector TX6373
Please note this product is still serviced and supported by Trolex but has been replaced by the TX6351/6352 Sentro1 Gas Detector
- Fixed gas detection for point source hazards and perimeter protection in arduous duty and exposed locations.
- High accuracy electrochemical gas sensing elements. Available with a choice of analogue output signals:- 4...20mA • 0.4...2V • 5...15Hz.
- Signal fix during calibration to prevent false alarms and the main circuit module inside the sensor housing can be removed from the housing for maintenance purposes.
- Quick change plug-in pre-calibrated gas sensing module.
- Special versions are available with waterproof plug and socket connectors.
|Sensing Ranges:||Carbon Monoxide||0…50ppm|
|Output Signal Options:||0.4…2V • 4…20mA • 5..15Hz|
|Supply Voltage:||12V dc|
|Ambient Temperature Limits:||-10°C…50°C|
|Humidity:||90% RH non-condensing|
|Protection Classification:||Dust & waterproof to IP66.|
|Gas inlet port to IP54|
|Dimensions:||197H x 110H x 63D|
|Information Display:||Graphic LCD|
|Conformity:||This product is certified for use in hazardous areas in mining and industrial applications.|
- Petrochemical Processing
- Offshore Platforms
- Manufacturing and Process Plants
- Storage Areas and Warehousing
- Water Management and Sewage Treatment