8 Way Controller TX9042
- EASY TO USE MENU FOR FULL INFORMATION DISPLAY
- CONFIGURABLE INPUT CHANNELS
- APPLICATION VERSATILITY
Gas detectors, flow sensors, pressure sensors, vibration monitoring, temperature devices, frequency inputs and digital sensors. Add up to eight channels for any choice of analogue sensor or digital input, including gas detectors, flow sensors, pressure sensors and vibration sensors; temperature devices; frequency inputs and digital sensors.
Programme I/O functions directly using the keypad and review full information display and diagnostic data on the controller’s display.
RS485 data protocol (MODBUS) is available for integrating multi-point sensor collecting.
Eight analogue or digital channels
Format up to eight channels using interchangeable input modules to accept a variety of analogue or digital signal inputs, which will interface directly with our range of sensors and most standard process inputs. Once in place, the module automatically formats the operating characteristics of each channel.
- 4...20mA current input
- 0.4...2V voltage input
- PT100 temperature input
- ac input for vibration sensors
- Strain gauge input for balanced bridge sensors
- ON/OFF sensing switches
- Frequency input for speed sensing
- Data communication output ports For RS485 or modem operation (Modbus, SAP)
Conformity : This product is certified for use in hazardous areas in mining and industrial applications.
- Machine Monitoring
- Centralised Monitoring and Alarm Systems