AUSTDAC MINE TELEPHONE A103
The A103 telephone is an intrinsically safe telephone designed for use in mining applications. It has been designed to be a direct replacement for the now obsolete A101 and A102 telephone.
The A103 telephone comprises of a carbon loaded glass filled polyester telephone encased in a metallic surround which also contain the customer termination box referred to as the terminal chamber throughout this document.
Note: The A103 telephone contains a BP004 which is an ATEX/IECEx certified rechargeable battery only for use in GAI-Tronics telephones. This battery will be disconnected upon despatch from the factory and will therefore need to be reconnected during the installation process.
- The 103 combines the features of the 101 and 102 phones
- IP 65 Enclsoure
- Handset press switch controls call, call hangs up if switch released
- Programmable Emergency Button can provide either a tone or dialled number (e.g.555)
- Longer handset curly cord
- High intensity Ring indicating Strobe fitted to the front of the phone
- Loudspeakers fitted for louder ringing volume (95dB+) and public address announcements from Phone Manager
Note: The A103 Mine Telephone must be used with the Austdac ST2 Telephone System. The A103 cannot be directly connected to a PSTN line.